- I have taken a bit of a break from writing and posting lately because life’s been, well, crazy… I have had so many balls in the air that I have barely had time to breathe, let alone fold laundry. Even with my short fuse, and lack of patience, my family has still been there for me during this super busy time.. Which just proves, I’m not perfect, but they love me anyway! Here are MOST (ok, a few) of my other “faults”…
- I let my kids watch TV while eating meals.
- I HATE Play-Doh! It’s messy, it’s crummy, it stinks, and it sticks to carpet!
- I yell, sometimes at my kids, at the car, my hubby, the cats, or maybe for no reason other than I’m overwhelmed! (I do know how to apologize and gravel when necessary!)
- I will never be Rachel Ray, or any other
gourmetchef.. because I detest cooking!
- My children have to dig through the giant pile of clean laundry on my couch each week because I do not make time to put the clothes away. Yes, my daughter has even gone to school in a bikini bottom before. Don’t judge!
I CAN laugh at myself, at the humor that is in the world every day and at trying to do it all.
Oh Happy Day!!